Cacao nibs! This scrumptious superfood is so versatile and can be added to so many recipes to give a more rich and complex flavor. Cacao has tons of nutritional value, so you can satisfy your chocolate craving (which is actually your body craving magnesium) without feeling guilty AT ALL.
To find out a little more about the many benefits of cacao, click here.
Here are some amazing recipes to help you incorporate this delicious superfood into your diet.
- Healthy Cookie Dough Milk Shake (Gluten free, Paleo, Dairy free, Vegan, Sugar Free)
- Mint Chocolate Chip (Cacao Nib) Green Smoothie
- Banana Split Smoothie
- Puffed Quinoa & Cacao Nib Chocolate Bars
- Paleo Cookies with Cacao Nibs, Macadamia Nuts & Coconut
- Chewy Cherry, Almond and Cacao Nib Bars
- Healthy No Bake Magic Bars (Peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut, cacao nibs, almond flour...)
- Peanut Butter Cacao Nib Oat Bites
WARNING: Cacao should be eaten in small servings and moderation to avoid poisoning from Theobromine.