PureBeets lettuce wraps...simple and delicious!
PureBeets Lettuce Wraps
Recipe Yield: Serves 4
- 16 bib lettuce leaves
- boneless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 4 cups greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 4 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. beet root powder
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt and beet root powder, and mix well to combine thoroughly.
- Add chicken, carrots, scallions, raisins, and sesame oil. Mix well to combine thoroughly.
- Place two bib leaves on each of four serving plates and top each with equal amounts of chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle each lettuce wrap with sesame seeds as garnish.
- Serve immediately.